This semester, I am teaching Applied Ethics and Introduction to Philosophy of Sex and Love.
I am actively involved in inclusivity and diversity in philosophical pedagogy. I co-organized a workshop at ASU on this in 2016, with talks by David Concepcion and Gina Schouten. I also serve as advisor for ASU’s Minorities and Philosophy chapter.
I have supervised a number of excellent MA and PhD students at The University of Calgary and at Arizona State University.
Courses taught at Arizona State University
- PHI 105 Introduction to Ethics
- PHI 107 Introduction to Philosophy of Sex and Love
- PHI 306 Applied Ethics
- PHI 311 Philosophy and Literature
- Upper-Level/Graduate Seminar: Disaster Ethics
- Upper-Level/Graduate Seminar: Kant’s Practical Philosophy
- Upper-Level/Graduate Seminar: Philosophy of Marriage and Family Law
Other courses taught
- Introduction to Logic
- Business Ethics
- Social and Political Philosophy
- Feminist Philosophy
- Philosophy and Film
- Kant’s and Hegel’s Ethics
- Humanities 200 (an interdisciplinary theme-based course)