In Fall 2022, I am teaching “Philosophy of Sex and Love” and “Philosophy Through Artworks” at Rice University.
In Spring 2023, I will teach a graduate/upper-level undergraduate seminar on Procreative Ethics at Rice University.
I strive for inclusivity and diversity in philosophical pedagogy: I co-organized a 2016 workshop at ASU on this topic, with talks by David Concepcion and Gina Schouten and served as advisor for ASU’s Minorities and Philosophy chapter. I have also served as faculty advisor for the Rice High School Ethics Bowl.
- Introduction to Ethics
- Philosophy of Sex and Love
- Applied Ethics
- Engineering Ethics
- Philosophy and Literature
- Philosophy Through Artworks
- Upper-Level/Graduate Seminars: Disaster Ethics, Kant’s Practical Philosophy, Philosophy of Marriage and Family Law, Personal Relationship Goods, Kant’s and Hegel’s Ethics
- Introduction to Logic
- Business Ethics
- Social and Political Philosophy
- Feminist Philosophy
- Philosophy and Film